Tuesday 9 December 2014

Planning The Sequence

Our scenario of filming is going to be a job interview held by an office boss, and the interviewee is going to be a female who wants the job but isn't particularly well suited to the role. We will follow the interviewee as she enters the room and greets the boss, then the interview will commence. We will use the 180 Degree Rule, Shot/Reverse Shot and Match On Action in the piece to aid continuity.


The Sequence Script: The Interview

Boss: Hi, nice to meet you.
Employee: Hello.
Boss: Please take a seat.
Employee: Thank you

Boss: I have your CV here very impressive, so tell me about yourself?
Employee: I’m a young vibrant enthusiastic worker.

Boss: What do you know about our organisation and its success?
Employee: I know that you own 21 operating services across the UK and you achieve 38% profit per year and I’m very excited to become a part of this journey.

Boss: Why are you looking to leave your current job?
Employee: Because the boss is a *BEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Boss: WelI think that’s everything I need, thank you. I’ll let you know by the end of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment